Hard chrome platings
Hard chrome plating is an electroplating process in which chromium is deposited from a chromic acid solution. The thickness of hard chrome plating ranges from 2 to 250µm. Various types of hard chrome include micro-cracked chromium, micro-porous chromium, porous chromium, and crack-free chromium.
Benefits Of Hard Chrome plating
Chrome plating increases the hardness, durability, and corrosion resistance of a surface, while also creating a shiny and smooth surface that is easier to clean. For improved wear and corrosion resistance, it’s tough to beat hard chrome plating
Electro less nickel platings
Electroless nickel-phosphorus plating is a chemical process that deposits an even layer of nickel-phosphorus alloy on the surface of a solid substrate, like metal or plastic. The process involves dipping the substrate in a water solution containing nickel salt and a phosphorus-containing reducing agent, usually a hypophosphite salt. It is the most common version of electroless nickel plating (EN plating) and is often referred to by that name. A similar process uses a borohydride reducing agent, yielding a nickel-boron coating instead.
Advantages of Electro less Nickel Plating
• Excellent corrosion resistance_
• Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
• Good ductility, lubricity and electrical properties
• High hardness, especially when heat-treated
• Good solder ability
• Even and uniform thickness even down deep bores and recesses, and at corners and edges
• The coating can be applied as the final production operation and can meet stringent dimensional tolerances
• Can be used on both metallic and non-metallic substrates, provided they have been suitably pre-treated
Nickel Sulphamate platings
Benefits of Nickel Sulphamate plating
The benefits of sulfamate nickel plating make it an ideal choice for: Serving as a diffusion barrier when used as an undercoat with metals such as gold, silver and tin. Performing joining applications such as soldering, brazing, welding and epoxy bonding. Repairing worn or damaged components.